Below are our Terms and Conditions in brief; these apply to the personalised products sold on this website
(label-stream.com). For a full list of our terms & conditions please request a copy from email@example.com
- Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can inform our sales office within 28 days of
purchase to arrange a complete refund.
- The product is subject to availability. If unavailable you will be offered a full refund or you may choose an alternative product.
- Prices are deemed correct at the time of order.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods on time but shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or
expenses caused by any delays outside of our control.
- If goods arrive in a damaged condition you should inform us within 14 working days, otherwise we shall have no
liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery.
- We will issue you with a receipt, which will be sent with your goods.
- We use PayPal or Amazon for all our e-commerce transactions. We do not accept any liability in whole or part for any
compromise of customer sensitive information on their part.
- We will process all mail order and telephone orders in compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data
- You must own or have permission to use any images uploaded by you or someone else on your behalf for printing onto our
- You agree to indemnify us from any infringement of copyright from the content of your requested personalisation. Please
check accordingly if you are uncertain.
- We have the right to refuse your request for personalisation that is offensive, sexually explicit or discriminatory,
you agree to take full responsibility should your personalisation in any way cause such offence.
- We hope to resolve any dispute amicably. Should you have a concern please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. In the unlikely
event of any unresolved dispute, it will be handled exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest.
- Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your country must be borne by you, we have no
control over what these charges will be.
- We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any products ordered by you.